Sunday, March 6, 2011

Beginning

I apologize for not writing yet! I have been really busy. I spent a week in Rosario for orientation, and I was the only one who actually spoke spanish, so I translated EVERYTHING, but it was good practice. I made amazing friends during orientation. I dont have much time to write right now...and I have over 20 pages in my journal, so I am going to have to find some time to write everything that I have done here. In Rosario, we went to many museums, parks, and had 4 hours of classes a day. I arrived at my new house 2 days ago and I am having an amazing time. Yesterday my sister, Juli, and I went out for a friends birthday party and got home at 4 am (and we were the first to leave)! I woke up today at 1 :) Her friends are wonderful, and the town I am living in, Junin, is incredible...I have never seen anything like this town. Its time for lunch...more later. xoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment